Classic race is cancelled

The Toblach-Cortina Classic race is cancelled due to Force Majeure

The authorities have decided to cancel the Toblach-Cortina race tomorrow Saturday. The security of participants, service staff, volunteers and spectators cannot be ensured due to the high avalanche risk in the area.

For the race on Sunday, a decision will be taken tomorrow at noon. The decision will be communicated shortly after. If the race can be held, the classic participations can be transferred.

Statement from the president of the OC Herbert Santer:
“It is a sad moment, with a record number of participants. However, the safety will always be the highest priority”

Please return you timing chip:
Saturday 07.00-17.00 in the Grand Hotel in Toblach
or At Office of Toblach-Cortina OC, Via del Campi, 8/a - Cortina d'Ampezzo