1st – 30th June 2021 – Early Bird
Classic 65 € / Skating 45 €
1st July – 31st August 2021
Classic 80 € / Skating 60 €
1st September – 30th November 2021
Classic 85 € / Skating 65 €
1th December 2021 – 2nd February 2022
Classic 90 € / Skating 70 €
4 – 5 February – Last minute Classic 100 €
4 – 6 February 2022 – Last minute Skating 80 €
Toblach-Cortina gadget as gift to participants registered for both races.
If you have any problems with the registration please contact email@example.com
The registration fee includes:
- Shuttle Service,
- technical support & medical care,
- professional time-keeping,
- starter-package with a nice gadget,
- the bib,
- transportation of clothing bags,
- refreshments along the track and in the finish area,
- Pasta Party* after the race,
- medal for all participants who arrive within the maximum time,
- certificate of participation,
- photo shooting.
You will find on the website the links to view and download starting order, rankings and certificate of participation, as well as the one to view, choose, order and pay your personal photos to our official photographer.
* For celiacs, we also serve gluten-free dishes, please indicate during registration.
Free choice of start group:
Starting Group is chosen while registering, be sure to choose the group that fit for you, as the group cannot be changed after online registration.
ELITE – Athletes with an active FIS code
Wave 1 – Race-experienced skiers (wave 1-3 at Vasaloppet)
Wave 2 – Good amateurs (wave 4-6 at Vasaloppet)
Wave 3 – Recreational skiers (wave 7-10 at Vasaloppet)
Elite Wave is reserved to Athletes with an active FIS code, the code has to be entered while registering online. The O.C. can also decide, at its unchallengeable discretion, to place athletes and important people into the 1st starting group. Besides the organization reserves the right to close the entry to a certain start wave, once it reached the maximum number.